Tips To Surviving Your 30's
1. Make peace with the mistakes you made in your roaring twenties and embrace the new and improved 3.0 version.
2. Keep forty year olds within arm's reach. Those mofos have been through it. What better blueprint is there to have?
3. Learn how to make executive decisions. This will help with your pursuit of happiness and peace of mind.
5. Start mastering the art of not giving a fuck (diplomatically of course); it officially kicks into high gear in your forties, which is when diplomacy goes out the window.
6. Invest in yourself and in your future; what you put in is what you're going to get.
7. Watch who you surround yourself with; keep people around you that will make you laugh, teach you something, inspire you to go out into the world and be the best you there is.
8. You're not alone.
9. Acknowledge and celebrate your growth.
10. Brace yourself for minor body aches.
11. Understand who you are and be comfortable in your own skin; as awkward as it may feel.
12. Start exploring the world.
13. No fuck boys allowed.
14. Understand that you can’t always win no matter what Charlie Sheen gringo America wants you to think.
15. A joint is necessary; gotta have the ganja to push through.
16. Look forward to not giving a fuck....at all!
17. Everything in moderation.
18. Don't be afraid to walk away from something or someone that isn't adding value into your life. You deserve better.
19. Know your worth.
20. Express yourself. It's a great way to relieve stress and unwanted energy.